Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tuesday Darts, Week 6 (9/27/11)

Final Score: Ga Geeks 3, Higgs Boson 4. Mark and Woody showed up @TheOldeShip early which was nice since we got to start early. Greg was hungry and after his bowl of clam chowder, he ordered some Crisps as you can read about here, GBD to the Max.


Greg has found out where the bulls are located on the board. He also impressed everyone by starting out a 501 singles game with a Ton-40 then adding a couple of 81's in the mix. 


We were able to finally figure out how to control them in Cricket so there was no PMWing last night.


I was told by Greg that it was my time to be honored in the blog. He said I was to call myself "Tripleisish"! Well I finally woke up in the team games and in Cricket I figured out where the dang triple was located. I Hit T-19, T-18, and blew the next and hit a 3. AL lot more came out in that game as when we needed points I hit the T-20 when needed.


I had a problem in practice/warm-up where I could not hit a double to save my life. I got a very sore arm but it changed into a dull small pain that finally had me actually shooting better! The last out of the night was when Greg left me 58 in the double 301 game. I hit a solid 18, then aimed for "Tops" and hit a D2. Well the only thing I could do was to go to the bottom of the board and I did finish with the D19. Greg was impressed and he was impressed with my D17 earlier in the match.


The Honor Roll had me with a 3x2, Greg with a Ton-40 and a 3x2, and Mark had a 3x2.


Code: GB240656

No comments:

Post a Comment