Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tuesday Darts, Week 4

Final Score, Da Geeks 1, Asscott & Kimwitt 6. Kim and Arsehole showed up, both on time! It was nice shooting out of Centerfield Sports Bar & Grill and it wasn't crowded. The only thing wrong, not really wrong, is that is was a very late night. There were a lot of delays, thanx to Mr. Numero Uno Arsehole who was responsible for the long delays. It started out as he went home to get something to help his teammate then taking FOREVER in selecting tunes at the very start of the first team 501 game. And his music suxed, except for the 2 tunes he let me and Greg pick out.


More delays as there were scoring errors, yes thanx to me, and just the fact that we were relaxed playing this team as we played as friends, not cut throat competition. Everyone got in the act throwing slurs, insults, and digs back and forth. It is so nice to play a team like that. It would have been nicer to win more over a Point Mongering Whore and his sidekick (who if you look up total loser in the dictionary, you will see is ugly mug).


Well I was off practicing my doubles prior to the game and it showed during the match. My first 301 game against Kim, he had 100 and I finally got on with an 8. I did just buckle down and repeated Winston Churchill's quote in my head, "never surrender and never give up." I was down to 4 and finally hit it using 3 darts, scoring on 2. A lot of wire action by being just a wee bit off. 


Greg was on in bulls, but Mr. Arsehole wanted to get even with him after Greg beat him last time. Greg and I both need to practice, especially on closing. In our last 301 game, greg started off with getting us on with a 2 dart Ton, I followed with a Ton, and then we got down to 4 before they started. It was bad, we friggin' LOST!!! We could not get out. Our throws were just a wire off with good groups. Frustrating. Greg did hit a "G Spot" earlier, but still, we need practice.


Kim got back into his PMW mode and even Scott, excuse me, Mr. Arsehole!, commented on it. It is just Kim's way in showing his under-cofidence and running scared.


The Honor Roll had Greg with a High On of a Ton and Arsehole Scott had a 3x2.


Code: BG5002400


Did I mention that Scott Calendar is an arsehole? In case I didn't, he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment