Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tuesday Darts, Week 5 (09/20/11)

Final Score: Geek & Sub 1, Dartalohics 6. Edsel and Alden showed up right on time to The Olde Ship and gave us some interesting matches. 


Marv subbed in for Greg as Greg and Dee are kayaking at Catalina for the next couple of days. I feel sorry for them as they have quite a bit of paddling coming up. I did give Greg some of my Ibuprofen I get from the VA  to help him out. I hope they are having fun.


Marvin had fun playing the '01 games again, but he did have a bit of trouble getting started in a 301 singles game, he didn't. He did make up for it by hitting Tops in the three team 301 games later on to get us started.


My only claim to fame for the night was in the first game I shot. Edsel started out with 4 60's in a row. I finally got going an was left with 80. I stepped up and something told me to GFI, so I hit Tops, breathed, and hit Tops again. Marv gave me crap by saying the first dart was a oops but I told him it felt right and it paid off.


Edsel totally dominated the Cricket game and that team was like that all night. The we hitting trips at will. If we closed our '01 games on time, we would have a lot better score than a 1-6.


The Honor Roll had Edsel with a Ton-09 and a 3x2. Alden had  Ton-25 and a Ton-35.


Code: BM4204005

No comments:

Post a Comment