Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thursday Darts, Week 5 (9/22/11)

Final Score: Da Geeks 1, Are We Having Fun Yet 6. Randy, Ken, and Geff, who showed up late so we juggled the playing order to accommodate. That was the only good thing Da Geeks did.


Randy is an awesome player. He likes shooting bulls first which plays on the other teams mind. No wonder he is the Bull-Buster leader. Although Ken pulled off a 3x2 to win a doubles when Rodman and I needed one bull to win, bummer.


Marv was the star, I think he likes throwing a lot of games in a row.


I was not on, I shot a lot to the right tonight.


Rodman faced Randy first and I hate to say, he got his arse whooped.


The Honor Roll had me with a 3x2, Marv with a 3x3 and a 3x2, Ken had two 3x2's.


Code: RBM0020001

No comments:

Post a Comment