Thursday, February 16, 2012

Southern California #Darts

There was a nice discussion tonight about this article in the LA Weekly and if it would affect the Pacific Dart Association . No it won't.

Now Dino didn't like the comments made by KiminOC and here is his response.

I like the response Kim made and the comment made by her partner:

LOL, Kim Bird is now accepting donations to the "Sue Dino Zaffina for Libel fund"

Dino,
I appreciate the fact that you need to defend yourself by writing a letter to the editor of the LA Weekly. I, however, find it quite interesting that you a person of such high moral, ethical and legal stature would not write accurate information in your rebuttal. As someone who has gone to "Law School" I would think you would make sure your facts are accurate or even hire a fact checker to make sure what you write is truthful. I don't think just checking the PDA association website to see who is a board member currently is sufficient to name a previous board member. I, Kim Bird, was NOT on the PDA board at the time of the incident. Nor did I post any comments until this moment on the LA Weekly board, ie I AM NOT KiminOC. Perhaps you should make sure you have the correct names when writing something that is going to be published in the media. Writing on a message board is slightly different than publishing in the media. You would associate the KiminOC comments with me as my name is slightly above the quotes. You also released a press release stating "Uncalled for negative comments and in the case of Kim Bird (KiminOC), board member of Pacific Darts Association, an out and out lie." That would mean anyone else who read it would think the same. You have soiled my reputation in the dart community, which I believe I am highly regarded and you have tainted my reputation in the Southern California Area in which I live and work. I believe that is called LIBEL Dino. If you cannot get a name correct in your rebuttal how is anyone to believe that you in fact are truthful in any other part of your letter. I seriously doubt your credibility. I hope that you decide to sue me next, because sweetheart, that is a case you will definitely lose.

Kim Bird

One idea that came up in the discussion was to have a tournament to help benefit the now defunct SCDA in their issues and if necessary to help Kim out in her needs.




******UPDATE 3-1-12


Here is yet another Dino dump: Dino M. Zaffina's Southern California Darts Association Battle Turns On Plumber Milan Sabata



No comments:

Post a Comment