Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thursday Darts, Week 3

Final Score: Da Geeks 5, Twitchers 2. Jim, Bob, Mike, and Thom who came in at game 6 for Jim, showed up to a crowded bar as The Packers game was on. The only problem I had with the wait staff tonight was that I think they gave me diet soda as now I have that "funny" aftertaste. Also it is so funny when I get there, the punching bag breaks!! It looks like someone pulls the plug so drunks don't get in the way while the match is going on. It did start working again just as we were done, so it is so strange. 


My teammates were on, which is good to see. I shot well, so well that Jim pulled his "play one game and give it to me" stunt, which is a habit of his. If he doesn't want to play, then get out of the league. I got satisfaction though after Marv left me 40 in the 1001 game. I was outside the first dart then nailed Tops on the second one. Whooo Hoooo!


The Honor Roll had Mike with a 3x2. I did have a Ton-21 int the last game, but those don't count on Thursday's, only Ton-80's.


Code: BMR6351001

No comments:

Post a Comment