Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday Darts, Week 3

Final Score: Geek & Son 3, Higgs Boson 4. Woody and Mark showed up, along with Steve Lawson, Pam, Christa, and others. Good to see all the players who have been around awhile.


Before I get into the star of the night, I will tell my readers how I did, or didn't. I started out strong with my opening 501 game. I shot 81, 83, 26, 94 but still couldn't hit my out of 3.


In the 301 team game, we were stuck on 4. I stepped up, first dart, resting outside the wire of D2. Second dart was resting on the inside of the double wire of the deuce, so X was left. Yes thank you Wire Gods, I hit it. Woody said to me, "I would be really disappointed if you didn't hit that."


Now Greg, Mr. Bullbuster. He threw solid darts to stay close to Mark in the first game them came on fire in the Cricket game. He kept close then was forced to shoot bulls, which he did and won the game. Final Score was 250-250.


The Honor Roll had Greg with a Ton-18 and a 4x2. Mark had a Ton-25.


Code: BG0305005

No comments:

Post a Comment