Friday, March 16, 2012

Thursday Darts, Week 9 (3-15-12)

Final Score: Da Geeks 5, Bud Guys 2. Don, Ernie, and Chuck showed up @TheOldeShip to this:
Drunk and Rude people
These people had no consideration for us and were having fun in their own way. A couple of them almost had a dart or 2 stuck in the back of their head. To top it off, next to us was a wedding rehearsal dinner:
Wedding rehearsal dinner
They weren't bad, just had a small one come wondering over to the dart area to see what we were doing but Marvin and his peripheral vision caught it in time before something bad happened.


Greg had to warm up his first game but then he came back and stayed right with it and won his singles match. He threw good consistent darts. He evne took the last dart pot with a D19 after I had a 64 and threw a 7, 17, and D1 just missing "Tops". He did end the night with two darts in his hand.


Marv had a case of "Ironman" to deal with and a close game as they were going dart for dart threw the 17's.


I shot good! I actually hit what I was throwing at! My last game was Chuck at 260 points and I had 331. I missed closing the 19's and all he needed to win was one 19. I shot, turned to Chuck and gestured to him that I was giving him the game but he missed so I took it upon myself to finish the game for the win.


The Honor Roll had Chuck with a 3x2.


Code: GMB3051101

No comments:

Post a Comment