Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tuesday Darts, Week 2

Final Score: Geek & Son 1, Dartaholics 6. Alden and Edsel showed up and it was good seeing them again in the league. Both of my boys were there, Greg to shoot very well and Jami for support.


Greg was awesome as usual, coming from behind in his '01 games against Edsel to win those. Even with Edsel throwing back to back Ton-20's, Greg still came through. He took out an 82 after he listened and hit the trip 14, missed Tops and hit a single 20 then hit the Double 10. He loves '01 games!


I suxed but I was also getting the sweats and I experienced some dizziness during the game. I could not hit anything. The only thing I could figure out is that I did not eat properly and that meds the doctor has me on has the "you better eat something before you take this warning" on the data sheet that came with the pills. I was fine after I got home and ate something, so I better heed the warnings on the pills.


The Honor Roll had Edsel with two Ton-20's, a Ton-40, and a 4x2.


Code BG0500000

No comments:

Post a Comment