Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday Darts, Week 7 (3-1-12)

Final Score: Da Geeks 5, Twitchers 2. Mike, Bob, Jim, and Thom who came in on game 5 for Jim were the team they usually are, not that good.


Greg was AWESOME!!! He was behind but then got on the bulls in one of his singles games. I was chalking at that time so I looked back and told him "Churchill". He just nodded and kept on the cork, hitting at least 4 doubles to win the game, never giving up. Greg also got the "Last Dart" pot of $7.00 for hitting the 8 then the double 4 after Marvin set up the 16


Marv had a heck of a round going to 162-162 and 3-3 for the bulls. It went down to 3-2, 2-2, 2-1, 1-1, and finally 1-0 on the favor of Marv.


I shot OK, I shot very good darts against Jim and he gave up and only threw one game in a best of 3 round. He gave up! I can't figure that out, why even show up?


The Honor Roll had Bob with a 3x2.


Code: GMB6260111

No comments:

Post a Comment