Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tuesday Darts, Week 7 (2-28-12)

Final Score: Geek & Son 0, Tom & Bob 7. Well Tom and Bob showed up @The OldeShip and showed us how to lose, lose badly that is.


It wasn't that we shot poorly, we didn't shoot as well as they did. We did have them in some close games, but then it got back to the problem Greg and I have of not being able to close, or start as it was in one 301 doubles. My new darts worked good, although they did not fly as well as I hoped they would have.


I shot ok, Greg shot ok, Tom & Bob shot better than OK. Greg was strong in his first Cricket with Bob, but he got stuck on the 16's and Bob took it from him.


We must have been really into the game as I jumped my turn in the first double 501 then Tom followed with jumping his turn.


The Honor Roll had me with a Ton-21 and a ton-32, Greg had a Ton-20. Tom had a Ton-40 and two 3x2's. Bob had a Ton-40.


Code: BG0040200

No comments:

Post a Comment