Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tuesday Darts, Week 11 (3-27-12)

Final Score: Geek & Son 0, Bulls Hit 7. Rob and Woody showed up at the Dolphin Lounge and we had some close games. I want to send a big thank you to Amber who came with Rob and chalked for us. That was real nice of her to do that.
Greg throwing darts




With Amber chalking, it gave me time to make more notes so hopefully this blog won't be too boring.
Woody, Amber, and Greg




I started out my 501 singles behind until I hit my groove and in 4 turns I threw 3 times of 79-81 to catch up and then I finally got the win. The Cricket was a blow out and the 301 I had tied it up 3 times but it got down to Rob having a 16 and I had the dyslexia of a 61. Needless to say, Rob hit his double.


A lot of 80 scores for me




Greg had a little problem and was in the 40 range and Woody prevailed. In my match with Woody, he got down to 50 and I had 20. I looked back at him and said "you do have the huevos" and he nodded yes. I new I had to take out the game, which took me 2 darts. I then messed up and did not get on at all in the 301 game.


With Rob and Greg shooting, Rob had a 75 and he hit the double bull first but left himself 8 which he picked up the next turn. Greg was OK on bulls in the Cricket game.


In out team 501 game, it took Rob and I 3 times to determine the cork, tying with single bulls each time.


Greg was very smart in the team Cricket games and he took out our one game with a double bull.


In one of the 301 doubles, I got us on with a 3.


Overall we lost, but we drug ist out playing a lot of 3 game legs.


No entries for the Honor Roll.


Code: BG4040224

No comments:

Post a Comment