Friday, February 24, 2012

Thursday Darts, Week 6 (2-23-12)

Final Score: Da Geeks 2, Bud Guys 5. Don, Ernie, and Chuck came to Michael's and gave us quite a night.


In my singles against Don, I had to come back big time! I had 2 of everything and he ended up closing those numbers when I needed to score. I finally got to one bull each and he won the fist leg. I ended up coming back to get the second and then the third I was solid and got the win, Whew!


Greg had a good match against "Ironman", friggin' Ernie, but he was FE all night. 


Marv was on tonight which was good.


Greg and I got funked with George Clinton and had a great doubles, but lost in the end, but we funked out!


The last game we sucked until I hit the Ton-40 to get us down to an 87 which Marv turned into a 30. We didn't win, but we had fun trying.


The Honor Roll had Marv with a 3x2 and a 4x3. Chuck had a 3x2.


Code: BGM3060000


BTW, Michael's is a bad place to shoot darts.

No comments:

Post a Comment