Friday, June 29, 2012

Thursday Darts, Week 5 (6-28-12)

I got to sub again for Here For The Beer at The Olde Ship against 3 Amigos which consisted of Carl, Pam and Vince. We did lose 2-5 but I was part of the two wins.


It was a good night with Justin starting us off but he showed what he was made of in the doubles with me. We were ahead, fell back, and were left with 4 bulls to hit before they got one. He stepped up and did it masterfully with a single, double, and another single!


Pam and I had a good match with a lot of bulls being thrown, but I was able to be the better one.


Julien had his hands full against Vince as the second leg Vince had all circles until bulls where it looked "normal". No round of nines though, but he was close.


The Honor Roll had Justin with a 4x3, Julien with a 4x3, and me with a 4x2. Pam had three 3x2 all against me. Carl had a 3x2 also.


Code: JsBJl4501000

No comments:

Post a Comment