Friday, June 22, 2012

Thursday Darts, Week 4 (6-21-12)

I got to sub for Ed on Here For The Beer against AWHFY? last night and I found out no practice makes you shoot like kaka. Justin and Julien were the two other members of HFTB and Ken, Randy and Jeff made up Are We Having Fun Yet and we shot out of Centerfield Sports Bar.


That done with on to the game, not the NBA game as the Lakers weren't playing, the dart game.


Julien brought his game against Randy and won with little to no effort.


Justin shot a close game against Ken and yes the order was reversed as Justin showed up a little late.


I shot like I haven't shot since last season. Wait, I haven't shot except a quick game with Greg, so yes the lack of practice showed. I did finally warm up in the team game but we still lost that one.


The Honor Roll had Ken with a 4x3, Jeff a 3x2, Randy 3x2 and a 3x3.


Code:
JsJlB0600000

No comments:

Post a Comment