Friday, January 20, 2012

Thursday Darts, Week 1 (1-19-12)

Final Score: Da Geeks 6, Twitchers 1. Jim, Mike, Bob, and Thom who came in at game 4, showed up @TheOldeShip and it was super crowded. A corporate event and a band had the place full.


Smiles on Da Geeks faces as we actually looked like a team this week.


Marvin started out slow but he then took off and even took out the last dart pot of the game with his "G" spot finish.


Greg was solid and it felt so good as his dad to see him do so well.


I had an interesting night. My first dart of the night was a twitch into the double bull when I was aiming for a 20. I used that to my advantage and when I closed the bulls later on, it was on dart #2 so I had to do the third dart rule and hit another one for some points. The third game I third dart ruled on the 20's and led after that turn by a Ton.


The Honor Roll had Bob with a 3x2.


Code: GBM6531011

No comments:

Post a Comment