Saturday, April 9, 2011

Thursday Darts, Week 12 (makeup on 4-10-11)

Final Score: Da Geeks 3, Luck Dogs 4. The cheapskates Gilbert (Blind), Ellis (not to sure about him) and Dave (their best player) showed up at Centerfield's Sports Bar & Grill then came their better(?) halves. As long as the entourage wasn't taking a drink and then loudly expressing the like/dislike of it when you are drawing back to take aim, it wasn't to bad. (Yes Marv, I noticed).


Rodman was on as usual easily winning his singles. No bulls though to add to his current bull-buster lead of 39 to the second place at 24. See for yourself!


Marv was not on today and I am not sure why. Lots of "wires" but he was having problems connecting.


I shot fairly well until the team game where all of us sucked. I shot my singles against Ellis and he has been practicing his bulls, along with the rest of the team. The first game he shot the heck out of bulls and he has improved on trying to secure a number so he could make up points rather than close, The second game I came out consistent and this is what it looked like into the game,,,,,


The arrow is incorrect, should be pointing to the left. This big Geek took the first one!
 Well the game continued and I faltered a little bit then Mr. Double Bull took off and I had to start pointing on him, trying to connect my darts to the cork. They would group on the outside of the single bull wire, not one or two, but all dang three of them! I finally won the game though....


Notice all his bulls...
The Honor Roll had Gilbert with a 3x2 and Ellis with a 4x2.


Code: RBM6641000


No darts this Tuesday but I will be back next Thursday.


Beam me up Scotty!

No comments:

Post a Comment