Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tuesday Darts, Week 9

Final Score: Geek & Son 0, Ship Faced 7. Kim and Scott brought their A game. We were close, but there was a star for the night, not on my team though.

Scott......I want to start out by saying Scott is a good friend and one heck of a nice guy. The pineapple he dropped off at the fireworks booth was enjoyed by a lot of Rainbow Girls and it was delicious! Thank you Scott. See he is a nice guy but when it comes to darts, Greg said it best when he came up to me and said "Your right, he is a dick" after he whooped Greg in 2 close games. He turns from nice Scott to Arsehole Scott in the blink of an eye. His streak of not losing a singles match this season is still intact. Way to go arsehole. Oh yeah, He was also annoying with his "Magic Number" of 5, 4, 3, etc. all night.

Greg shot good numbers all night and can hit the bull regularly which is nice. 

I shot a lot of big numbers, I took out some good outs, and got us on in 301. It wasn't enough.

The star of the night was Kim. In our 301 game, I got on with a 94 but he took out the 91 that he had with a 51-40 after I told him T-17, D-20 (2 darts for him also on that). I should have kept my big mouth shut.

Against Greg in the 501, he threw T7TT. That was Kim's night. He was quite impressive.

The Honor Roll had me with a Ton-14, Ton-17, Ton-20, and a High On of a Ton. Scott had a Ton-40 while Kim had a Ton-21, Ton-80, and a High Out of Ton-18. Way to go Kim.

Code: BG4000004

No comments:

Post a Comment